The Auburn Public Library wants you to take the Summer Learning Challenge. This summer, you do you. The rules are simple:
- Register below or at the library in person to let us know that you are in!
- Read or listen for 20 minutes a day.
- Set at least 1 learning goal for yourself.
The Summer Learning Challenge begins Thursday, May 27 and ends Thursday, July 27. When you complete the SLC, turn in your tracker to the library for a ticket for the grand prize drawing. Prizes include a Nintendo Switch!
- Summer Learning Kickoff is Thursday, June 1
- Summer Serendipity- Thursdays, June 8- July 2 at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Summer Learning Challenge Celebration is Thursday, July 27 at 2 p.m.