The Auburn Public Library wants you to take the Summer Learning Challenge. This summer, reach for the stars! The rules are simple:
- Register below or at the library in person to let us know that you are in!
- Read or listen for 20 minutes a day.
- Track your progress with the "Reading Star Tracker"
The Summer Learning Challenge begins Wednesday, May 23 and ends Wednesday, August 1. When you complete the SLC, turn in your tracker to the library, and pick up your Summer Learning Challenge T-Shirt!
- Summer Learning Kickoff is Wednesday, May 23
- Mondays, Movies at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Thursdays, Hang out with our Hometown Heroes at 2 p.m.
- Summer Learning Challenge Celebration is Tuesday, July 31 at 4 p.m. at the Auburn Public Library, and Wednesday, August 1 at 1 p.m. at the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art